2007-18 Jeep JK Wide Fender Flares | Front & Rear
DV8 Offroad Flat Fenders provide more tire clearance and more ability to flex. They come with internal bracing to ensure strength and durability. Our fenders come in a gloss black color and can be painted to match or left as is.
They line up perfectly with the JK body lines and installation is extremely simple with precision cut holes to match the factory fender holes. DV8 fenders also come with our exclusive turn signal mounting bracket, which can be used to mount an aftermarket turn signal light. Ditch the factory plastic fenders which leave your JK vulnerable to expensive body damage, and upgrade to DV8 steel fenders.
The Second Gen Fenders Include:
- (4) Flat Fenders w/ thick tubing and rigid steel plating
- 4 Rubber guards to keep the fenders from rubbing on the Jeep's body
- Stainless steel mounting hardware
- The 2nd gen fenders are wider than the 1st gen to help keep the Jeep street legal
- Also included is a bracket for placing a turn signal indicator (sold separately) into the fender well
- Mounting Instructions
Fender Color Close Up
Designed, Engineered, and Tested
DV8's Mission? Make the best looking, most durable, most functional aftermarket Jeep products on the market. We have had an winning formula of listening to what the offroad enthusiast wants most and delivering that product to the off-road community.
Designed and engineered in the USA. Each part form fit, CAD designed, laser cut, CNC’d, bent, welded, ground and finished with DV8 pride. If that wasn't already enough...we trail test all our products, ensuring we are providing high-quality accessories that are just as amazing as the vehicles they're installed on.