2007-18 Jeep JK Differential Cover | Dana 44
D-JP-110001-D44 – The DV8 Offroad HD Dana 44 Differential Cover
Rugged, tough, and ready to take on the most extreme off-road adventures imaginable! Add character to your Dana 44 axle with this aggressive patent pending tread design Differential Cover by DV8 Off Road.
Increase the structural rigidity of the whole axle. Increased oil capacity decreases the operating temperature of the gear oil. Engineered from high tensile nodular cast iron with a thick 1/2-inch mounting flange and a 1/4-inch housing, this differential cover is ready to protect your gears and locker from the most punishing rocks and trail hazards! Incorporated recesses protect the allen bolt heads from trail damage.
This is the perfect accessory for your Jeep JK or TJ, and it also fits all solid Dana 44 axles. These differential covers have a powder coated grey finish and class 12.9 hardware (18 percent stronger than grade 8 hardware)Details:
- Rugged, tough, and ready to take on the most extreme off-road adventures imaginable!
- Increase the structural rigidity of the whole axle.
- Increased oil capacity decreases the operating temperature of the gear oil.
- Engineered from high tensile nodular cast iron
- thick 1/2 inch mounting flange
- 1/4 inch housing
- Powder coated grey finish
- 12.9 hardware (18 percent stronger than grade 8 hardware)
|Jeep Wrangler JK||2007-2018|
We are confident in our products and that they will satisfy your needs, however we realize that there are cases where a product may arrive damaged or defective. Our goal is for our customers to be happy. If you are not satisfied with your purchase of one of our products we will assist you in getting refunded* or exchanged for another product.