2021-2023 Ford Bronco | Factory Front Bumper License Relocation Bracket | Side
This front license plate relocation bracket places your license plate towards the side of your bumper between the ACC sensor and the wing. OEM Bronco front bumpers don’t have license plate mounts. The option available from dealers places your license plate above your bumper in front of the grille. In this position it partially blocks airflow to the engine compartment. Our Bronco license plate bracket relocates it to the side of the bumper in a more aesthetic position. Installation is simple, and utilizes two factory bolt locations.
- Fits the Factory HD Modular Steel Bumper ONLY. This does NOT fit the Plastic or Capable Steel Bumper.
- Relocates License Plate Towards Side of Bumper
- Positioned Away from the Grille
- Constructed From 3mm Steel
- Micro-Texture Black Powder Coat Finish
- Installs to Factory Bumper Mounting Points
- Please note: This will cover the left fog pocket.
We are confident in our products and that they will satisfy your needs, however we realize that there are cases where a product may arrive damaged or defective. Our goal is for our customers to be happy. If you are not satisfied with your purchase of one of our products we will assist you in getting refunded* or exchanged for another product.