2021-2023 Ford Bronco | Spec Series Front Bumper
The Spec Series Winch Front Bumper for the Ford Bronco is the perfect combination of style, performance and protection for your 6th Gen Bronco or Bronco Raptor. It features a low profile design with an improved approach angle, making it ideal for serious rock crawling. The recessed winch mount accommodates many different sized winches, which when installed, sits in a low profile position partially within the bumper. The included heavy duty steel skid plate provides enhanced protection, and is a direct replacement to the stock skid.
A tubular bull bar provides light brush protection for the winch & grille, and also features a light mount for up to a 13-inch single row light bar. A 20-inch light bar can be mounted behind the satin black accent plate at the center of the bumper. Each wing can take (2) 3-inch light pods, giving you plenty of lighting options. Installation is a simple, bolt-on process.
The Adaptive Cruise Control sensor module must be relocated if the vehicle is equipped with ACC. Our Relocation Bracket is sold separately, and available in the drop-down option to the right.
- High Clearance Design For Aggressive Rock Crawling
- Welded-in Zip Tie Tabs For Clean Wire Management
- Accepts Multiple Size Winches
- Included Bull Bar For Protection Against Light Debris/ Brush
- Micro-Texture Black Powder Coat
- Satin Black Mesh Accent Plate
- Bumper Mount Accepts (1): DV8 Elite 20”, Rigid SR 20”, or Baja Designs S8 20” Light Bar
- Bull Bar Accepts (1): DV8 Elite 13", Rigid SR 10”, or Baja Designs S8 10” Light Bar
- Wings Accept (2): 3” Light Pods on Each Side
We are confident in our products and that they will satisfy your needs, however we realize that there are cases where a product may arrive damaged or defective. Our goal is for our customers to be happy. If you are not satisfied with your purchase of one of our products we will assist you in getting refunded* or exchanged for another product.