2021-2023 Ford Bronco | Front Camera Relocation Bracket
Due to the factory front camera placement, the front camera view is partially blocked by aftermarket winch front bumpers. Our front camera relocation bracket for the 6th Gen Bronco enables you to maintain an unobscured view from your front camera. This also helps you maintain a full view of the 360 camera feature. The bracket is adjustable, allowing you to run different setups. This relocation bracket is compatible with all DV8 Bronco winch bumpers, and we’ve also confirmed fitment on ADD Bronco winch bumpers. Please verify fitment if running another manufacturer’s winch bumper. The kit includes an extended camera optical cable and spray hose.
- Relocates Front Camera for Full Visibility with Winch Bumper
- Corrects 360 View with Winch Bumper
- Only Compatible on Winch Style Bumpers
- Fits all DV8 and ADD Bronco Winch Bumpers
- Includes Extended Camera Optical Cable
- Spray Hose Line Can be Used to Clean A Dusty or Muddy Lens
- Adjustable for Different Setups
**Please Note: Verify fitment with manufacturer on any non-DV8 or ADD winch bumper.
We are confident in our products and that they will satisfy your needs, however we realize that there are cases where a product may arrive damaged or defective. Our goal is for our customers to be happy. If you are not satisfied with your purchase of one of our products we will assist you in getting refunded* or exchanged for another product.