RBJL-02 – Rear Bumper & Tire Carrier
The only bumper and tire carrier of its kind. Allows for a single person to easily get a 40+” tire off of the spare tire carrier.
RBJL-02 2018 to present Jeep JL Frame Mounted Tire Carrier Bumper
The DV8 Offroad RBJL-02 was designed for the hardcore offroader who needs to know that their spare isn’t going anywhere. The first of its kind it is installed by bolting the tire carrier directly to the frame, then bolting the end caps to the tire carrier. This provides unparalleled rigidity and makes the mounting rock solid. Not only that but the caps can be changed out for different styles should you choose to change up the look of the bumper. The tire carrier for the RBJL-02 uses a pin that hooks to a plate on the JL tailgate allowing for easy access to the rear of the vehicle. The tire carrier also has a pivoting function that allows for the user to drop a large spare tire without needing help. The carrier drops the spare all the way to the ground to save you from the back-breaking task of trying to wrestle it off of the tire carrier.
RBJL-02 Product Description
- High clearance design
- Aggressive angles and styling
- Tire carrier pivots with one pin pull to easily drop the spare
- Tire carrier hooks to rear tailgate and easily unpins
- Accommodates up to a 42 inch tire
- End caps are removable but rigid (bolting up to body mounts)
- Tire carrier mounts directly to the frame
- Easy to install
- Accommodates backup sensors
- Accommodates backup camera