2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK | Center Console Molle Panels & Device Bridge
Our Wrangler JK Center Console Molle Panels with Digital Device Bridge enables you to keep your handheld devices and EDC items at arms reach. The two molle panels install to each side of the center console, and feature a universal molle pattern. This pattern is compatible with various attachment systems, including straps, molle mounts, clips, & bolts. They’re perfect for stowing molle pouches, small tools, a holster, a sheath, or other daily gear.
The device bridge includes PEM nut mounting points compatible with RAM Mounts device holders. These can be arranged at the top or either side of the bridge depending on your preference. This provides a great solution for arranging devices such as your phone, GPS, CB/Ham radio, or other electronics in your Jeep. The bridge can be removed if desired, while keeping the molle panels securely in place.
This system is compatible with both manual and automatic transmissions, and does not interfere with cupholders, shifters, or other controls.
* Please Note: Minor drilling required for installation.
- Driver & Passenger Side Center Console Molle Panels
- Compatible with Manual & Automatic Transmissions
- Multiple Mounting Options Like Straps, Clips, Bolts, & PEM Nuts
- Mounts for Device Holders for Phones, GPS, CB/Ham Radio, Tablet, etc.
- Compatible with RAM Mounts Device Holders
- Great for Molle Bags, Tools, Holsters, & More
- Can be Configured With or Without Device Bridge
- Panels Allow for Full Adjustment of Seats
- Allows Easy Access to All OEM Switches/Buttons/Shifter
- Some Drilling Required for Install
- Micro-Texture Black Powder Coat
We are confident in our products and that they will satisfy your needs, however we realize that there are cases where a product may arrive damaged or defective. Our goal is for our customers to be happy. If you are not satisfied with your purchase of one of our products we will assist you in getting refunded* or exchanged for another product.