2021-2023 Ford Bronco | Spare Tire Guard & Accessory Mount
The Bronco Spare Tire Guard was designed with several functions in mind. After upgrading to larger tires, the spare tire has been known to cause flex in the tailgate due to the added weight on the factory carrier. The tire guard reinforces the tailgate by mounting to multiple points along the tailgate, increasing rigidity. Additionally, the guard can accept locking pins (not included) for security against theft.
The tire guard can fit up to a 20-inch wheel with a 37x12.50-inch spare tire. The OEM back-up camera retains full visibility when using the tire guard. Installation is a simple, bolt-on process with no drilling required.
* Please Note: This is NOT compatible with the Ford HD Tire Carrier. A high offset wheel will require 1.5” wheel spacer or ET lug nuts. This is not compatible with -44 offset wheels, or any wheel wider than 9.5.”
- Recommended for 4”+ Backspacing
- Accepts Up To (Most) 37" Tires
- Multiple Mounting Points Offer Reinforcement For Tailgate
- Paintable Aluminum Panels
- Does Not Interfere With Back-Up Camera
- Can Accept Locking Pins For Increased Anti-Theft (Not Included)
- Quick And Easy Install
- Compatible with our Rear License Plate Bracket (LPBR-03)
- Compatible with our 3rd Brake Light Extension Bracket (ABBR-02)
We are confident in our products and that they will satisfy your needs, however we realize that there are cases where a product may arrive damaged or defective. Our goal is for our customers to be happy. If you are not satisfied with your purchase of one of our products we will assist you in getting refunded* or exchanged for another product.