2007-2018 Wrangler JK | Tire Carrier for MTO Bumper
Our Wrangler JK Bumper Mounted Spare Tire Carrier was designed exclusively for use with our RBJK-13 Wrangler JK MTO Rear Bumper. The carrier swings out with the tailgate to provide ample access to the cargo area. A dual taper bearing and dual heim hinge pivot provides for easy and smooth operation of the carrier. By moving your spare tire off of the tailgate you protect it from flexing and movement when driving off-road.
The carrier fits up to a 38x13.50-inch tire, and up to 20-inch wheels (no wider than 9.5-inches). Incorporated in the design is a built in hi-lift jack mount to fit securely between the tire and the tailgate. Finished in a micro-texture black powder coat, it also features a paintable aluminum logo plate that can be color matched to your vehicle.
- Mounts Only to DV8 Offroad’s Jeep JK MTO Rear Bumper
- Anything Larger than a 20” Wheel Will Not Work
- Recommended for 4+” Backspacing (-44 Offset Won’t Work)
- Not Compatible with Wheels Wider than 9.5”
- Will Fit Most 38x13.50 Tires
- Does not Support Use of Factory 3rd Brake Light
- Fits up to a 38x13.50 Tire
- Dual Taper Bearing & Dual Heim Hinge Pivot for Smooth Operation
- Moves Weight Burden off the Aluminum Tailgate
- Built-In Hi-Lift Jack Mount
- Micro-Texture Black Powder Coat Finish
- Paintable Aluminum Logo Panel
- Bolt-On Installation
We are confident in our products and that they will satisfy your needs, however we realize that there are cases where a product may arrive damaged or defective. Our goal is for our customers to be happy. If you are not satisfied with your purchase of one of our products we will assist you in getting refunded* or exchanged for another product.