2021 Bronco Badlands SEMA Build by DV8 Offroad
We have been busy designing bumpers & accessories for the 2021+ Ford Bronco, and now that SEMA is here we're able to show off much of what we've made. We customized this Cactus Grey 2021 Bronco Badlands with loads of new DV8 parts, which will become available to purchase in the coming weeks. If you're coming to the SEMA Friday Experience, stop by our booth (#550077) to see this Bronco and our Jeep Wrangler Rubicon EcoDiesel!
The front end is protected by our Bronco Modular Front Bumper. Installed in this bumper is a DV8 12,000lb Winch with synthetic rope, with an ADD Offroad Capture fairlead. Six Elite Series cube lights are installed at the center of the bumper, and a 13-inch Elite Series Light Bar is installed on the bull bar that sits below the Bronco logo. This bumper incorporates the factory parking sensors, and mounts easily without modifying your SUV. Underneath the front end we designed a pair of skid plates to protect the A-Arms when traversing tough trails.
It's riding on an Eibach Coilover Suspension, raising the Bronco 4-inches over the factory ride height. Our DV8 Offroad 883 17-inch wheels are wearing Falken 37x12.50R17 A/T3 Tires, giving it a formidable stance for off-road driving. For a build like this, it made sense to create Bronco fender deletes for maximum travel on the rocks. We've also designed slim fenders for those who still want to shield their ride from mud and dust.
Along the sides of the Bronco are our DV8 Offroad Tubular Rock Sliders, designed to fit close to the truck in order to not compromise clearance. These are dual steel tubes running parallel, with multiple cross members providing rigid protection to the vulnerable sides of the Bronco.
The rear end is protected by our low-profile DV8 Offroad Bronco Rear Bumper. This was designed to provide a better departure angle while providing superior protection. Two rear-facing DV8 Flush Mount Elite Series Cube Lights are installed in the bumper. The OEM Spare Tire Mount is secured with our Locking Spare Tire Gate.
We installed our DV8 Speaker/Light Mount Bar between the rear roll bars, which carries 2 Alpine speakers and our 6-inch Single Row LED Light Bar. Above the windshield is our DV8 Bronco Light Bar Mount which fits either a curved 50-inch light bar, or up to 12 pod lights. For this build we went with 12 Elite Series Cube Lights. The A-pillar accessory mounting locations feature our Dual Pod Light Mounts, with 2 Elite Series LED cube lights installed on each.
This build is just one possible configuration for your Bronco, as we have loads of other options coming soon to tailor the perfect build for your style. Stay tuned for more info as SEMA week kicks off, as we'll be bringing you photos and stories from all the best SEMA builds we see at the show.
- DV8 Offroad Bronco FS-15 Front Bumper
- DV8 Offroad 12,000lb Sythetic Rope Winch
- DV8 Offroad Front Skid Plate
- DV8 Offroad Rear Bumper (COMING SOON)
- DV8 Offroad Roof Mounted Light Bar Mount (Fits a 50-inch curved light bar or up to 12 cube lights) (COMING SOON)
- DV8 Offroad Dual Pod A-Pillar Mounts (COMING SOON)
- DV8 Offroad Fender Deletes (COMING SOON)
- DV8 Offroad FS-15 Series Rock Sliders (COMING SOON)
- DV8 Offroad Tire Protection (COMING SOON)
- DV8 Offroad Speaker/Light Mount (COMING SOON)
- DV8 Offroad Front A-Arm Skid Plates (COMING SOON)
- DV8 Offroad Spare Tire Locking Gate (COMING SOON)
- Alpine SPV-65-SXS Speakers
- DV8 Offroad 6-inch Single Row LED Light
- DV8 Offroad Elite Series LED Cube Lights
- DV8 Offroad Elite Series Flush Mount LED Cube Lights
- DV8 Offroad 883 17" Wheels
- ADD Offroad Capture Fairlead
- Falken Wildpeak 37x12.50r17 A/T3 Tires
- Eibach Coilover Suspension